FootGolf at Sagamore
Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is excited to offer the fast-growing sport of Foot Golf again this summer season! Now in year two at SHGC, FootGolf offers a unique spin on the traditional game of Golf (as we all know it), combining Golf's basics with the world's most popular sporting activity... Soccer! There are now over 100 accredited U.S. Golf Courses that offer Foot Golf, and Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is one of only two courses in all of New England to showcase this fun new sport! Foot Golf is fast becoming a game that's both easy to learn and incredibly fun to play, and we think it will continue to gain popularity world-wide! Below is overview of FootGolf at Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club, and we encourage you to contact us any time with Foot Golf inquiries at [email protected]... We hope to see you 'kicking it' on our fairways this summer season!
Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is proud to be a certified member of the American Foot Golf League! Click here to learn more about the AFGL
FootGolf Season, Days & Times
Foot Golf play is allowed only during days/times when traditional Golf volume is typically at its lightest... Below are the times we offer Foot Golf play at Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club:
- The FootGolf Season runs from early April until November 15th
- Mondays thru Thursdays (excluding holidays): Between 11 am - 2 pm AND after 6 pm (after 5 pm beginning September 1st)
- Fridays, Weekends & Holidays: After 6 pm only (after 5 pm beginning September 1st)
- Off-Season Note: When sunset times change in the early spring & late fall seasons afternoon start times will change, so be sure to call us at 603-964-5341 to confirm these time changes
- Due to the 'newness' of the sport, Foot Golf days & times may be subject to change... Please call ahead to confirm whenever possible at 603-964-5341
Foot Golf Rates
- Adult (18-holes): $19 per player ($30 per player if riding)
- Junior (18-holes): Juniors pay their age (normal golf car fees apply)
- Ball Rentals: $5 per player (players are welcome to bring their own soccer balls if they choose!)
- Foot Golf rates are subject to change
Important Notes All FootGolfers Must Know!
- Knowing that traditional Golf has been the cornerstone of Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club for over 50 years now, we need to make sure there is a mutual respect & undertsanding between Golfers and FootGolfers... Below are a few key notes for FootGolfers to review before they kick-off at Sagamore!
- CLICK HERE to watch a quick video about FootGolf basics and rules (if you're new to the game, this is a must watch!)
- Be Considerate... PLEASE! We of course want our FootGolfers to have fun during their round, but we need them to understand that they are sharing the Golf Course with traditional Golfers... That said, running and yelling is not encouraged, and we expect ALL GOLFERS to be considerate of others during their round.
- Keep a Close Eye on the Kids! We ask parents/adults to please do their part to make sure children do not put themselves in harm's way... Always know where your children are and please make sure they are respectful of Golfers and the golf course itself
- Play in Two Hours or Less! Your FootGolf round should be played in two hours or less, and we expect all FootGolfers to be aware of their pace of play at all times.
- Give Way to Faster Players! Should any group behind your group be playing at a faster pace than your group, always step aside on the first available tee and allow them time to play through (everyone will be happier because of this!)
- Play Smart & Be Safe! Always make sure the group ahead is safely out of range before kicking a shot... Play smart & be safe!
- Take Care of the Course! Never travel across our Golf putting greens & tees... These are carefully maintained areas intended strictly for our Golfers... Also, if you kick a shot from a sand-bunker, carefully rake-out your footprints before moving on
- Golf Car Notes! FootGolfers typically walk, but if you choose to use a Golf Car during your FootGolf round, we ask that you please A) do not drive the golf car near tees, greens, sand bunkers, through brooks or within our pristine native grass areas, B) always apply the emergency brake on all hills and inclines, and C) please know that children under the age of 18 are not permitted to operate golf cars at Sagamore
Reserving FootGolf Tee-Times
- Foot Golfers may reserve their tee-times (or kick times!) up to 48 hours in advance by by calling us at 603-964-5341
- Groups are strictly limited to four (4) players per tee time
- Groups larger than eight players (two tee-time slots) will be reserved as an 'outing group'... Please contact Kate Blais at [email protected] if you have a group of nine or more players interested in playing Foot Golf!
FootGolf Course & Layout
- All FootGolf play takes place on the golf course's front-9 (golf holes #1 thru #9)
- FootGolf holes are typically located to the side of each regulation golf hole
- Each Foot Golf hole is 21 inches in diameter, and will be designated by the official orange Foot Golf flag
- Foot Golf tee markers will also be colored orange for easy recognition
What Do Foot Golfers Wear?
- Soccer attire is always acceptable, and FootGolfers should dress comfortably and tastefully... We do ask that you please not wear tank tops, sleeveless shirts or cut-off shorts... thank you!
- Collared shirts are encouraged, but not mandatory (t-shirts are allowed)
- FootGolfers are also encouraged to sport their favorite Soccer team jersey if they choose, along with knee-high argyle socks (which are known to be 'customary' FootGolf attire!)... Have fun with it!
- Important! Athletic CLEATS are strictly prohibited... FootGolfers may wear either indoor soccer shoes or regular sneakers
- We do our best to offer helpful Foot Golf 'Orientations' for those playing for the very first time. These orientations will take place a few minutes before your Foot Golf round on the 1st tee, and will be administered by one of Sagamore's Foot Golf Ambassadors. Our goal is make sure all groups are comfortable and know what to expect before they kick-off'!
Questions? Email us any time at [email protected] or call our clubhouse at 603-964-5341