Book Your Tee-Times 24/7
- Why do we require a credit card? Your credit card is only required to cover any No-Show Fees should they apply to your reservation
- No-Show Fees: Weekdays = $8 per no-show player / Weekends & Holidays = $13 per no-show player
- Will my credit card be charged for the tee-times I'm reserving? NO!!! Greenfees will NOT be charged to your credit card, and each golfer in your group will be able to pay for their own greenfees once they check-in at the course
- Can I make changes or cancellations to my tee-time? Customers can easily change or cancel their tee time reservations by logging in to their Sagamore tee-time account OR by calling the course during normal business hours (if you don't already have a Sagamore tee-time account, you will be prompted to create an account the first time you book an online time at either Sagamore course)
- What happens on days when the weather is poor? We'd still appreciate a phone call if the weather is too poor to play, but we will NOT charge any No-Show Fees on days when the weather is obviously inclement
- Cancellation Deadline: To avoid being charged any No-Show Fees, you must remember to confirm any changes or cancellations no later than 24-hours before your tee-time
- Questions? If you have any questions at all about our tee-time policies, we encourage you to call us any time during normal business hours:
- Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club (NH): 603-964-5341
- Sagamore Spring Golf Club (MA): 781-334-3151
Choose which Sagamore course you'd like to reserve your tee-time at...
SAGAMORE-HAMPTON GOLF CLUB
101 North Road, North Hampton, NH 03862
GOLF CAR NOTICE!!! Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club has now transitioned to WALKING ONLY due the super-sensitive winter turf conditions --- We truly apologize for any inconvenience this transition may cause!
SAGAMORE SPRING GOLF CLUB
1287 Main Street, Lynnfield, MA 01940
Feel free to call ahead with questions or to reserve your tee-times the 'old fashioned way' at 781-334-3151
GOLF CAR NOTICE!!! Sagamore Spring Golf Club has now transitioned to WALKING ONLY due the super-sensitive winter turf conditions --- We truly apologize for any inconvenience this transition may cause!