Golf is Great for the Mind, Body & Spirit
Important Winter Course Notes!
- SHGC plans to remain open for golf as long as Mother Nature allows us to, but winter conditions can change at the drop of a hat, so we encourage folks to call ahead or check our homepage to confirm!
- It is now 'Walking Only' until April 2021! Now that the colder temps are moving in, we're sad to report that golf cars will not be available for the remainder of the winter season due to very sensitive turf conditions
- We'll be opening at 8 AM daily (please note that frost delays are to be expected on colder mornings!)
- We'll be closed on Christmas Day --- Happy Holidays!
- For inquiries & tee-times, call us at 603-964-5341
Located in the heart of New Hampshire's vibrant seacoast region, Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club has been at the forefront of great public golf in southern New Hampshire for nearly 60 years now --- Our goal each and every day of the season is to do all that we can to make sure our golfers feel 'at home' and welcome, and have a fun day on our fairways... Plain and simple!
Our picturesque 18-hole layout is always in great shape, and it's an enjoyable challenge for all golfers of all abilities, making us one of New Hampshire's most popular daily-fee courses. Our fairways are wide and generous, and our layout is desinged to be fun, not frustrating.
Golf is a special game that can be enjoyed for a lifetime, and we truly apprecaite our many loyal golfers who call Sagamore their 'home' course year after year... So reach out to your friends and family, book your favorite tee-time, and hit the fairways this season... We look forward to seeing you on the first tee soon!