My goal is to be effective teacher for all levels of golfers. I am motivated to create a learning environment that makes the lessons fun and simple for an enjoyable experience that produces success. My role is to develop an improvement strategy that is designed for each golfer along with an innovative practice plan for making those improvements to enable the player to reach their goals.
I am always excited & enthusiastic about the opportunity to assist students in all aspects of their game from stepping through the process of creating a better swing, improving their shorts game skills, understanding the psychological factors that are part of the game of golf and help them understand the role equipment can play in an improvement strategy.
I believe, as an LPGA trained Instuctor and my own distinct playing experience on the Professional and Amateur level, I provide that for my students. Start your adventure with golf today!
Laura's Professional Bio & Golf Career
- 2019 Inducted into the New Hampshire Golf Hall of Fame
- 2019 Top 20 finish in the US Senior Women's Open
- 2009 to Present - LPGA Class A Teaching Professional at the nationally acclaimed Sagamore Golf Center in North Hampton, NH
- LPGA Head Professional & Teaching Professional at Canterbury Woods Country Club, NH 2004-2008
- Winner of the LPGA T&CP National Championship 2008 at Pinehurst, NC
- Seven Top-10 finishes on The Legends Tour - Official Senior Tour of the LPGA
- 3rd place - The Legends Tour Open Championship 2008 – Innisbrook CC, Florida
- 2nd Place - The Legends Tour 2005 - Hy-Vee Classic, Iowa
- 2008 - LPGA T&CP Ketel One Cup -Team Player – Mesquite, Neveda
- 2014 & 2006 - Winner of the New England Women's Open, RI - Runner-Up in 2007 & 2015
- 2nd place - the Albuquerque Open, New Mexico 2006 and
the Massachusetts Women's Open 2004
- LPGA Tour Events - 2009 LPGA Tour Championship in Maryland &
2005 Canadian Women's Open
Laura's Amateur Golf Accomplishments
- Winner of the 2001 USGA Women's Mid-Amateur Champion – First NH resident to win a USGA event
- Winner - 2002 New England Women's Amateur Champion (-7)
- Winner - 1999 & 2002 New Hampshire State Amateur Champion (Record setting score -10)
- 2001 Women's Amateur PLAYER OF THE YEAR from the New England Journal of Golf
- World Amateur Ranking of 30th by Golf Week/Titleist in Jan. 2003
- Winner of the New England Long Drive Championship (3 times, longest 320 yards in 1996
From Louise Billy / 3-Time NH State AM Champion
"Hi Laura, Just wanted to thank you for the help with my game on Friday, it really helped a lot. I've been in contact with the New Hampshire Women's Golf Association and suggested they do a blog of some kind where someone like me could sing your praises and share my good experience with my lesson with you... I don't understand why more people don't take lessons. Thanks, Louise"
L. Deluc / Student & NHWGA Member
"Hi Laura, Thank you so much for another great lesson. I am sure you could tell how excited I was to work with you again! Everything we talked about and worked on was very helpful and I started to hit the ball better already this weekend. I am going to keep working on the things you have taught me and I will come back to see you in a few weeks.... Thanks again for all your help!"