Our golf season
Our Golf Season typically begins around April 1st, weather permitting, of course --- We do our best to keep the course open as long as the weather and turf conditions allow for it. We always encourage golfers to check our homepage or call ahead during the early spring and winter months for course reports and to confirm our open status (603-964-5341)
Christmas Day: All Sagamore locations are closed on Christmas Day so that our team can enjoy the holiday with friends and family
Opening & closing times
AM Opening: During the peak season we typically open at 5 AM on weekends/holidays & 6 AM on weekdays
PM Closing: For your safety, the course & clubhouse will close 15-minutes after sunset... Thanks for cooperating!
Spring & Fall Note! As sunrise/sunset times change in the spring & fall, so do our opening/closing times - Be sure to call ahead to confirm when necessary (781-334-3151)
Sagamore Spring Golf Club has a full Driving Range adjacent to our 1st tee, which is open to the public daily. Our range features 10 artificial-turf hitting stations for folks to enjoy any time and Range Bucket tokens can be purchased in our Clubhouse during normal business hours --- Tee it up!
Practice Putting Green
Our expansive practice putting & chipping green is located adjacent to our Clubhouse and the 9th green, and it's always available for golfers to use before or after their round of golf.
GHIN Handicap Service
Sagamore Spring Golf Club is an official MGA/GHIN Member Club, offering full handicapping services for local golfers looking to register their GHIN for tournament competition and/or to keep track of their progress as a golfer
- New for 2020! The USGA has partnered with the five other global handicapping organizations to create one simple, uniform service, the World Handicap System
- Annual GHIN registration fee applies (click here to register via our online store)
- GHIN Indexes are now updated at the end of each day
- GHIN Members can easily post scores in-person, online or by using the offical GHIN scoreposting app
- Sagamore's active GHIN Members may participate in any of our exclusive club tournaments
- To learn more about the World Handicap System click here
Weekend Prime Times
Our Prime Times allow any 4-some to pre-book their "sacred" weekend morning tee time for the entire golf season! An annual fee applies per 4-some, and once enrolled there's no longer a need to worry about securing your favorite tee-time week after week after week!
We like to remind golfers that booking a Prime Times does require a bit of a commitment --- But if you and you're 4-some are serious about playing most weekend mornings, it's a game-changer! We also know that things come up and schedules sometimes change, so all of our Prime Time groups do have the flexibility to cancel their weekly time up to 48-hours prior if needed.
- We offer a full fleet of 72 gas-powered golf cars, each equipped with canopy top, windshield, GPS course info screens & USB charging outlets!
- Golfers must be at least 18 years of age (with valid driver's license) to rent & operate golf cars
- Golf cars will not be issued one hour before sunset
- The golf car's renter/driver accepts full responsibility for any injuries/damage caused by their golf car while it's in their possession... Please drive carefully and responsibly!
Push Cart Rentals
We also offer plenty of Push Cart rentals for golfers who prefer to walk but don't want to shoulder their clubs
Club Rental Sets
We offer plenty of club rental sets which are available any time for vacationers or golfers who are new to the game --- Please note that we do have a limited number of rental sets, so we encourage folks to call-ahead if they can to let us know that they'll be needing a set (Also note that a valid Drivers License or credit card is required to rent clubs)
Important Club Rental Notes: It's important to us that we offer high-quality club rental sets for our customers, and we ask that folks please take care of our clubs during their round. If any set is returned with missing or damaged clubs, the renter will be responsible for a replacement fee of $50 per club --- So please treat our club rental sets as if they were your own!
Snack Bar & Bar
While we don't offer formal restaurant dining at SSGC, our Snack Bar offers plenty to tame your appetite & quench your thirst during your day of golf! We serve popular menu choices that are quick & easy, like breakfast sandwiches, our famous steamed hot dogs and made-fresh sandwiches & wraps, which are perfect for golfers grab at the turn. We also offer a variety of ice-cold beer, wine & refreshments for golfers to enjoy either inside the bar area or at our outdoor seating area.
On-Course Beverage Cart
We do our best to have our Beverage Cart operating daily during the busiest times of the golf season (see days & times below). Our Beverage Cart serves ice-cold beer & refreshments, as well as light snacks for golfers to enjoy on the course! Our Beverage Cart accepts cash or credit card, making things easy for our customers!
Days & Times of Operation:
- Memorial Day thru Labor Day: Beverage Cart runs daily unless the weather is questionable
- Before Memorial Day & After Labor Day: Beverage Cart typcially runs on weekends/holidays only
- Note: Again, we try to have our Beverage Cart running when the weather & the volume of play justifies it
ProShop & Golf Merchandise
We offer a nice selection of golf apparel, balls, bags, gloves and various golf accessories in our pro shop. We're also more than happy to place special golf club orders for customers upon request, so please feel free to inquire any time!
Frost Delays should be anticipated in the early spring and late fall months, so we ask our golfers to be prepared on colder mornings. Frost delays can range from 15 minutes up to two hours, depending upon our opening time and the weather, but it's important to note that we'll never suspend play beyond 9 AM!