Club Tournaments at SSGC
Sagamore Spring Golf Club's annual 'Club Tournaments' are designed to be fun way for our own GHIN Handicap members to enjoy a little good-natured competition! SSGC has an extensive GHN membership, which means our tournaments typically showcase a variety of skill levels and strong participation. If you're interested in taking part in our Club Tournament schedule this season be sure to register your GHIN Handicap with us as a first step!
Registering Your GHIN Handicap is Super-Easy!
Registering your GHIN Handicap with us is super-easy - Simply click here to register via our online store!
2022 Club Tournament Schedule:
Sagamore Cup - June 25th & 26th
Club Championship - August 6th & 7th
2022 Club Championship
Our annual Club Championship event is open to all Sagamore Spring Golf Club
GHIN Handicap Members!
• Open qualifying will take place from July 1st – July 31st, 2022
• Qualifying players must have an active Sagamore Spring handicap
• Qualifying players may attempt as many qualifying rounds as they choose
• Qualifying players must play their round(s) with at least one other SSGC qualifying player
• Signed scorecards must be returned immediately following the round
• Rounds played outside of the qualifying period will not be accepted
• Discounted greens fees are available for qualifying rounds, cart fees will not be discounted
• WOMEN DO NOT NEED TO QUALIFY, SIGN UP SHEET INSIDE FOR THOSE LOOKING TO
Championship Weekend (8/6 - 8/7)
• $140 fee for the weekend. Includes all greens fees, cart fees, range, Food & Beverage, and
custom SSGC Club Championship driver headcover
• Two match play brackets (16 players each, gross & net)
• A consolation Stableford round will take place on Sunday morning following the semi-final
• Women will play two stroke-play rounds with a Gross & Net Champion
• Saturday: 1st round matches in the morning, 2nd round matches in the afternoon
• Sunday: Semi Final matches in the morning followed by consolation round with Final
matches in the afternoon
Questions? Give us a call at 781-334-3151
Senior Club Championship - October 8th & 9th
The Senior Club Championship event is open to all Sagamore Spring Golf Club GHIN Handicap Members ages 50 & over!
• Senior Club Championship with an open sign-up for all Sagamore Spring GHIN handicap members ages 50+
• No qualifying rounds are needed. Fill out a space on the sign-up sheet located at the golf shop counter
• We will have a Women’s & Men’s tournament consisting of two stroke play rounds
Championship Weekend (10/1 – 10/2)
• $140 fee for the weekend. Includes all greens fees, cart fees, range, Food & Beverage
• Gross and Net Champions will be crowned for both gross and net players
• Two stroke play rounds, with one on Saturday and Sunday beginning at 9:45 am each morning
• Food & Beverage will follow the conclusion of the Sunday round
Please reach out to Tim or Austin with any questions, at 781-334-3151